DIY simple Space-Saving Shelves: A Living room with no shelves is incomplete. In case that you have a limited budget, DIY shelves are the best way to decorate your living room. You can use the shelves to display vases, plants, pictures, and your collections.
If you have no idea to start planning your DIY shelves, here we give you some inspirational choices to make your living space more inviting than ever!
Here Are The Lists of DIY simple Space-Saving Shelves
1. Super Simple DIY Faux Floating Shelves That Only Make You Spend $5
Faux floating shelves are the super simple DIY project to make. Besides, the design provides the best spots to decorate the dull living room wall. The name is faux floating shelves because there are hidden brackets to create the ‘floating’ look. Please follow the tutorial here.
Image Credit: A Piece of Rainbow
2. DIY Honeycomb Shelves For Super Cute Storage
The people behind this beautiful DIY honeycomb shelves were a couple. Sarah and Josh created this shelving unit to complete their living room decor. The shelves are sturdy as long as you can find the good studs for the brackets. Well, have a happy trying by following their tutorial here.
Image Credit: A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY Copper Pipe Shelves That Add Industrial Touch To Your Space
Copper Pipe Shelves are a nice addition to any space. You can create it for your living room, kitchen, and other rooms in any styles. It is like a magnet for your guests. The design can amaze people easily through its look. If you enjoy the image, why do you not try the tutorial? Make it as the fun project with your family by following the steps of the tutorial here.
Image Credit: Hey Lila Hey
4. Cheap DIY Crate Shelves for Book In The Best Reading Area
Having a family who loves reading books means there should be a special area to do this hobby. To create something different, this crate shelves for books is perfect for a small home. You can follow the tutorials here.
Image Credit: Tara Michelle Interiors
5. Sköna Hem featured this clever vertical storage made of copper bar (a tension rod perhaps?) and drilled plates.
6. Caitlin from the Merrythought created this hanging jute basket for Poppytalk.
7. This stacked dowel shelving, from Design Milk, is an innovative solution for a landing strip.
8. This yellow floating shelf would also make a great landing strip for a small entryway, from Lowe’s.
9. Hello Lidy posted this magazine rack last week, which you can tuck in a number of corners.
10. Thistlewood Farms shows you how to make these plate racks, which let you store plates vertically.
11. If you love the classic Sinnen Rausch., then you’ll be happy to see this DIY version from
12. A minimalist cube shelf fits perfectly in a corner. Annaleena created this one for Emma’s Designblogg.
13. Pegboard is always handy around the house, and this letter “a” from Rue Rococo is just plain cute.
14. These window shelves in Design Manifest’s new cottage kitchen are easy to do and a great way to eke out some storage.